I really enjoy speaking to both informal and professional groups. If you would like me to speak or do a workshop for your group, please give me six (6) months notice – my calendar fills up like that. Looking forward to it!
Past speaking engagements and topics:
- coming soon
Education & Professional Credentials
- Associate in Arts with Honors – St. Louis Community College, 1999
- Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, in Dietetics – Fontbonne University, 2002
- Certificate of Dietetic Internship – Jewish Hospital College, 2003
- Associate in Applied Science in Culinary Arts – St. Louis Community College, 2005
- Master of Science in Nutrition/Health Education – Barnes-Jewish College, 2007
- Registered Dietitian
- Licensed Dietitian, Missouri
- Certified (Dr. Sears) LEAN Coach
- Certified ServSafe Food Safety Instructor
- Appointed member of the Dr. Sears LEAN Advisory Board
Speaking fees vary. A ball park figure is $200. Let’s talk.